Thursday, March 28, 2013

What am I doing Now?

I have got so much I want to do. I have signed up for online courses, I have got school work and I have personal goals I want to accomplish.
I signed up for Introduction to Mathematical Thinking on cousera and for electronics circuits on edx. So far i have only being able to keep up with Introduction to Mahematical Thinking. I am way behind in Electronics Circuits.
On my personal goals, I need to learn java and C++. I need to become familiar with Matlab. I plan to read Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius and Electronics for Dummies.
Once I am through with this phase, I will begin to study Electronics, Communications, Power, Control and other specialized aspects of electrical engineering. It is going to be a lot of work.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to take an online class this year. I think I'll assign one to my class, and then take it alongside them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one? And you are thinking edx or cousera?

    ReplyDelete