Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Online Education

I decided to try out free online education on www.cousera.org and www.edx.org . It has been a challenge getting a a reliable internet connection (got one now, Glo toh Bad gan!), the cost of internet and my school work.
I registered for Introduction to Mathematical Thinking, Circuits and Electronics and Electricity and Magnetism. So far, I am lost in Electricity and Magnetism, far behind. I have been able to keep pace with Introduction to Mathematical Thinking and I am just starting Circuits and Electronics.
I guess we will see how it goes. I hope it is not just a waste of time or that I have to quit at some point.

2 comments:

  1. i would like to try coursera and co., it's cool that you're actually doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, finished the mathematical thinking. At least i got a feel what it is like.

    ReplyDelete